Monday 2 July 2018

Hyouketsu Kyoukai no Eden Volume 8 - Resonating Grief -Cruel Shout-

As per tradition (for me, maybe), it's time to post color pictures because they'll never get posted anywhere else.


"............I will never give up."
"Well then, senpai, let's get on with your triumphant return. Our destination is Sophia's inquiry room."

"They're nuisances. Every one of those people hanging around you are nuisances. I'd like to clear away every last one."
"......I was scared. Especially so because I really treasure her."

"I......just......didn't want to learn the truth like this."
"You started this squad with that Sheltis bastard so why the hell can't you believe in him to the end?"

"I've conveyed it."
"......Eh?"
"This is Ymy and I's final secret. The biggest reason I was treated as a danger by the Sophia's executives."

3 comments:

  1. Thanks!!!∧_∧
    ..Ne━━(´∀`)━━pu!!!
        /   ヽ
       / 人  \\ 彡
      ⊂ノ )   ヽ⊃
         / 人 (
        (_ノ (__)

    ReplyDelete