Monday 2 July 2018

Hyouketsu Kyoukai no Eden Volume 7, Afterword

Blank Baptism. After a merciless ceremony that washes away everything, is it despair that's left behind or......

Thank you for picking up this book. I'm Sazane Kei.
I just started writing 'Eden' not too long ago and it's already the seventh volume. The climax of Episode I finally came around with this volume and I wonder, did you all enjoy it?
A little bit of the full truth of the world has come out and who the fated enemies are is gradually becoming clear with this volume. Starting from Sheltis and Ymy, everybody around them has grown little by little in mind ── following this, I'd like to strive such that Episode II will be even more heated.


◆ Recent Events
Just like I announced on my blog, I changed jobs in April of this year. I was with my previous job for about two years and it was somewhat lonesome leaving my place. It's been a while since I felt such loneliness like a school graduation. Now I'm anxiously awaiting whether I'll manage to pass a year in my new workplace......

◆ Thanks
In a way, this will be the final 'thanks'.
Last month, my editor K-san who has supported me from my debut work up to 'Eden' has been replaced. After five years, the shock was big but with what I've learned up to now, in place of gratitude, I swear to work hard from now on as well.
From now on, I look forward to working with and ask for your support, my new editor S-san and Kasukabe Akira-san brings evermore beautiful colors to Eden.

◆ Next Volume Preview
Hey, Sheltis, you can feel it, right? The tragedy of being the sole heretic within the world.
Having come to know yourself and the natural order of the world, where do you plan to go?

Sheltis has returned to Sophia.
But he is already too late and Sophia has been swallowed up by a vortex of chaos. Orbie Clar trembles in light of the truth Igun-I communicated. Bonds crumble away with a sound. In a tower filled with screams and suspense, will the boy's do-or-die cry be heard?

The story has reached a turning point and plunges into the second half.
Let us meet again in September in 'Hyouketsu Kyoukai no Eden 8  Resonating Grief -Cruel Shout-'.
(Maybe the titles will change a bit too with the changing of Episodes?)

2011 August, latter third                                              Sazane Kei
Blog: http://sazane.exblog.jp

2 comments:

  1. Thanks! Nepu!!!
    |▲_∧._∧ _∧.. _∧
    |・ω・)ω・)ω・)ω・)
    |⊂ ノ⊂ ノ⊂ノ.⊂ノ
    |―J ―J..―J..―J .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for picking up this novel
    Hopefully it will be till the end..

    ReplyDelete