Wednesday 13 June 2018

I need a slave

This position has been filled.

"Oh wait, they're alive?" Yeah, I'm alive. Maybe. I recently managed to work up the will to check whether anybody had picked up Hyouketsu and it turns out nobody did so I'm back again. That said, I'm giving up on a lot of things that annoyed the crap out of me when I was translating this originally.

No more double words. If it's important, you'll get a single note and that's it. Every other time, it'll be based on what's given for the reading. Deal with it. Formatting the damn stuff is gonna be half-assed too unless somebody volunteers to deal with it (read the title).

So yeah, I need a slave. Bad name? Yeah, okay. I need an editor. This person need not understand Japanese at all, or English really, as long as they can do the various things like setting up the headers to be linked, converting the bold/italicized text, inserting the images and just overall making the thing not look like shit. Preferably have Discord so I don't have to go through programs I will never use just to contact you, which may instead lead to terrible things happening.

If anybody is interested, my Discord tag is Nanamin#1103. Add me, tell me you're okay with slavery and we're good.

tl;dr: I need somebody who's up to doing the publishing part of every translation post. Handle what the stuff looks like and all that. Contact me at Nanamin#1103 on Discord if interested.

5 comments:

  1. ill post this at novel updates. I would like to volunteer, unfortunately as of now i dont have a pc or laptop. Anyways I will post this as to find an editor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really surprised you still alive lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you should join some big site.. they can provide you a good editor, lot of reader, good shares of money and good community.. ( CreativeNovels is really good choice )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Main, this is hilarious. I don't think it's a good idea to force someone into teamwork if that's not what they asked for in the first place.

      Delete
    2. Searching for an editor mean she need a team, plus I only give a good advice not forcing her.. and if you read the post with eyes open, she say that she don't want to bother with publishing part, so joining big site will give her everything she want + more reader + profit.. It's pretty obvious she don't interested about web whatsoever if you look at this site (default blogger theme + no adsense), she only care with translating stuff..

      To be honest I had been following this blog since this blog picked up Hyoketsu from C.E (4 or 5 years ago), and would be happy if Hyoketsu and TLs hardworks could get more attention..

      Delete